Melbourne Weight Loss
For all appointments and enquires, please contact
Monday - Friday
8.30am - 5.00pm
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your Appointment for registration and to fill in a patient registration form if you have not done so already.
When you come for your appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following:
- Referral letter from GP, family physician or other doctor
- Medicare card, DVA card, Pension Card
- Have your Private Hospital Insurance information with you
- Reports, X-Rays, MRI’s, CT scans etc and any other relevant information
- The MGOS patient registration form if you have obtained a copy online or via the post and have already completed it
If you need to cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 day’s notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologise if we keep you waiting